Turkey Trouble is a hilarious Thanksgiving picture book by Wendi Silvana for Kindergarten to 2nd grade. Turkey Trouble is written by the same author as Turkey Trick or Treat, a new (and hilarious) picture book about Halloween, and Turkey Claus.
- Turkey Trouble Characters and Setting
- First, Next, Then, Last
- Turkey Trouble Sequencing Strips
- Turkey Could Have... (graphic organizer)
- Picture/Word Match
- If I Were a Turkey...
- Rhyming words
- Writing Prompt
- 2 pages of Turkey Trouble Retelling Sticks in black and white and in color
- Friendly letter
- Unscramble sentences
- Gratitude Hearts
- Create a word find
- Mini-book (students assemble pages and illustrate the book as well as trace the text for two pages of the book). Please see the sample pages in the preview.
This Turkey Trouble product is appropriate for K-2. Please check the preview prior to purchasing this product. If you have any questions, please send me a message.
WAIT.... before you purchase this product.... do you want the entire Wendi Silvano Literature Unit COLLECTION? Click here to save money on the BUNDLE!
WENDI SILVANO LITERATURE UNIT: TURKEY TRICK OR TREAT, TURKEY TROUBLE, AND TURKEY CLAUS
This bundle includes the following literature companions:
TURKEY TRICK OR TREAT LITERATURE UNIT
TURKEY TROUBLE LITERATURE UNIT
TURKEY CLAUS LITERATURE UNIT
If you are interested in other Thanksgiving products, please check here:
THANKSGIVING LITERACY ACTIVITIES – NO PREP
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.