Turkey Trouble Read Aloud and Activities | Thanksgiving Craft
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Engage your students in a rigorous interactive read aloud with the books Fletcher and the Falling Leaves, The Scarecrow, Turkey Trouble, Those Shoes, Sofia Valdez, Future Prez, and Fry Bread: A Native American Story. Students will love the read alouds and be able to apply their knowledge in the extPrice $20.00Original Price $28.00Save $8.00
- Engage your students in rigorous interactive read alouds with some of the best picture books for the primary classroom. Students will love the read alouds and be able to apply their depth of knowledge in the extension activities and writing prompts centered around each book's unique theme.This bundPrice $206.00Original Price $412.00Save $206.00
Engage your students in a rigorous interactive read aloud with the book Turkey Trouble by Wendi Silvano. Students will love the read aloud and be able to apply their knowledge in the extension activities and writing prompts centered around the book's theme of perseverance.
Get all current interactive read alouds H A L F off with the Interactive Read Aloud ENDLESS Bundle! All future interactive read alouds will be added for F R E E !
This resource is included in the November Interactive Read Aloud Bundle! Get this and other high-interest resources at a major discount!
Turkey Trouble Interactive Read Aloud and Activities is a lesson plan for an interactive read aloud and writing activities for Turkey Trouble by Wendi Silvano. Please note that the book is not included in this resource. This interactive read aloud resource is also included in the November Interactive Read Alouds Bundle--buy the bundle at a major discount!
The interactive read aloud lesson plan is a one-page formatted lesson plan. It has a story synopsis to read as you introduce the book, interactive questions to read before, during, and after the story, the theme of the story, vocabulary words, and reading/writing/think aloud extensions to work on after the read aloud.
The interactive questions are also formatted for sticky notes so that you can place them throughout the book for your read aloud. Simply print the sticky note template, cover with sticky notes, and reprint the interactive question sticky notes.
Included in this download is:
- lesson plan format template
- interactive lesson plan for Turkey Trouble
- sticky note template
- interactive question sticky notes
- 2 differentiated writing prompts
- 4 story maps
- coloring pages
More Turkey Trouble Resources:
November Interactive Read Alouds:
The Scarecrow by Beth Ferry
Fletcher and the Falling Leaves by Julia Rawlinson
Turkey Trouble by Wendi Silvano
Thankful by Eileen Spinelli
Old Bear by Kevin Henkes
Those Shoes by Maribeth Boelts
Sofia Valdez, Future Prez by Andrea Beaty
Fry Bread by Kevin Noble Maillard
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Below each purchase, you will see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you credits that you can use towards future purchases! ☺
Follow me to be the first to know about my store-wide sales, freebies and new products! ☺