Turkey Trouble Writing Prompts Activities | Turkey in Disguise Template Project
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Get $145 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, couPrice $149.00Original Price $290.50Save $141.50
- Get $125 worth of FREE products with this entire year bundle! 40+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students. Back to school activities, digital agenda slides, parent teacher conference slides, holidays around the world, graphic organizers, multiplication mystery pPrice $129.00Original Price $253.50Save $124.50
- Save 45% with this mega bundle of our best-selling, no-prep, Fall activities! Parent Teacher Conference Forms, Halloween math activities, Veterans Day cards, Turkey Trouble persuasive writing, family tradition sharing projects and more! I created this bundle to help you save time during the Fall, anPrice $22.50Original Price $45.00Save $22.50
Step-by-step disguise a turkey OPINION or PERSUASIVE writing activity! Complete with planning pages, transition words tool, a page to help students come up with clever hook, and a writing checklist! Choose from 2 writing prompts or create you own. All of the text in this product is 100% editable, so you can change either of the prompts as well as any of the text in the writing tools to match your classroom lingo and instruction.
- Students will complete their planning page where they'll develop their opinion, reasons, and their ending.
- They'll use the hook instruction slide to try out different leads for their piece before deciding on their favorite.
- They'll type their piece using the transition words slide to help it flow.
- After they've written their piece, they'll use the checklist to make sure they have all the features of a persuasive piece and look for anything they need to edit.
- When they're finished, they'll use the last slide to disguise a turkey for fun, using Google Images and inserting a background.
★ 2 Writing Prompts (Editable!)
- What is the best disguise for a turkey so they’re not eaten on Thanksgiving?
- Pretend you’re a turkey. Convince a family not to eat you for Thanksgiving.
★ Planning Page Graphic Organizer
★ Hooks/Leads slide
★ Transition Words slide
★ 4 Writing Paper slide options
★ Writing/Editing Checklist
★ Early Finisher Activity: Disguise a turkey using Google Images and inserting a background
YES! All of the text in this product is editable. That means you can customize the activity and insert any special lingo you use during your persuasive/opinion writing unit. Maybe you want to change the hooks to the ones you teach or you want to change the checklist to match what your students need...just click and type!
(The images cannot be moved due to copyright.)
It's great for students and teachers who are just starting to use Google Slides and also those already Google Slides savvy. Share this activity through Google Classroom or simply share the link.
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Veterans Day Digital Activities: Thank You Cards, Veteran Interview, Reading Passage
- I Am Thankful For Class Activity
- Thanksgiving Party Planning - Addition and Subtraction Word Problems
- Digital Parent Teacher Conference 100% Editable Forms
- November - December Discussion Slides
- Kathryn Averkamp - email@example.com
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Beginning of the Year
• Virtual Parent Teacher Conferences
• Back to School Night/Open House/Meet the Teacher Presentation
• Assignment and Agenda Slides with Timers
• Top 5 Picks of Summer Collaborative Class Activity
• 9 Back to School Google Activities
• All About Me Collaborative Slideshow
• Collaborative Kindness Activities in Google Slides
• Digital Growth Mindset and Classroom Rules Poster Activity
• Student of the Day/Week Digital Posters & Class Book
• Printable Growth Mindset and Inspirational Quote Posters
• Entire Year Ultimate Google Slides BUNDLE (Growth Mindset, Reading Logs, Sharing Projects, more)
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
• FREE PDF Guide to Google Classroom
• The Ultimate Video Course for Using Google in Your Classroom
Start mastering Google Classroom and creating interactive Google Slides activities and self-grading assessments in Google Forms. This complete video course will teach you everything you need to know about using Google accounts in your classroom. You’ll get instant access to more than 35 easy-to-follow videos that I created specifically for beginners
• Distance Learning Writing Prompt Journal "My At-Home Adventure."
• Digital Reading Logs and Graphic Organizers
• Digital Vocabulary Notebook For Any Subject
• Digital Stickers: Improvement Needed + Motivational
• Mother's Day Cards in Google Slides
• Plan a Thanksgiving Party - Addition and Subtraction Word Problems
• Entire Year Digital Multiplication Mystery Pictures in Google Slides
• Christmas and Hanukkah Digital Multiplication Mystery Pictures
• Christmas and Hanukkah Digital Addition and Subtraction Mystery Pictures
• Counting Coins and Bills Activities and Assessment
• Subtraction - Regroup or Not?
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Digital Stickers: Improvement Needed + Motivational
• Me on a Map Digital Flipbook + Landforms Digital Flipbook
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)
• I Have a Dream and Can Take Action (Martin Luther King Jr. Activity)
• Communities: Rural, Urban, and Suburban in Google Slides (+ Google Earth!)