Also included in
- This School Counseling Therapeutic Interventions Bundle is a collection of resources designed to promote student growth, agency and success. Composed of many WholeHearted School Counseling's best sellers, many which are digital and can work for distance learning, it is the perfect toolkit for your$36.00$52.75Save $16.75
- This social emotional learning mega bundle contains many of WholeHearted School Counseling's SEL games and activities to help children learn, practice, and develop coping skills, self-regulation, social skills, and self-esteem. This SEL Bundle contains some of WholeHearted's top selling resources.$185.00$301.25Save $116.25
- This growing bundle includes all of WholeHearted Resources at a 50% discount....until 400 paid products have been added in total. As a growing bundle, it means that the price will increase each time that I add a new product, until I reach the cap at 400 paid products. Once the maximum of 400 produ$265.50$531.00Save $265.50
This Create Your Own Social Emotional Learning and Counseling Game, now with both printable and DIGITAL options, covers 32 topics relevant to student success, growth and agency. Color and number-coded, this build your own counseling game resource acts as both 32 stand alone SEL games AND as an auxiliary device to transform your store-bought games into therapeutic interventions.
Great for small groups, individual counseling, and classroom community building.
• Boys Group
• CBT: Think-Feel-Act
• Children of Incarcerated Parents
• Classroom Guidelines
• Conflict Resolution
• Conversation Skills
• Coping Skills
• Digital Technology
• Executive Functioning
• Expected Behavior
• Flexible Thinking
• Getting To Know You
• Girls Group
• Goal Setting
• Growth Mindset
• Intake Interview
• Joy and Happiness
• Loss and Grief
• School Success
• Self-Regulation At School
• Social Skills
• Worry and Anxiety
Ways to Use:
-During individual counseling sessions, small groups, or lunch bunches.
-Can function as an assessment, the main activity, as an ice-breaker and/or rapport building conversation.
✓Digital game board with spinner that can be used with the 32 different SEL topics, on Google Slides™
✓ 3 full sets of 32 Counseling Topic Game Card Prompts in full color, light color & black/white
✓ DIY Paper Dice, 3 variations to choose from (full color, light color & black/white)
✓ Game Boards, 12 variations to choose from (6 color, 6 black/white)
✓ Game Pawns, 24 sets to choose from (12 color, 12 black/white)
✓ Pass Tickets, 3 variations to choose from (full color, light color & black/white)
✓ User's Guide
✓ Tips to Use as a Therapeutic Intervention
How the Printable Game Works:
Each Create Your Own School Counseling Game Card has a counseling theme and is color AND number-coded, designed to use with any game that uses color or dice to direct how a game is played.
To adapt a store-bought game, play as you normally would, only this time if the player, for example, draws a blue card (token, stick or block) or lands on a blue space, they would answer a prompt in the blue category. Or say the game is directed by the roll of a dice: if they roll a 3, for example, the player would answer a prompt in the number 3 category.
This resource is also designed to work stand alone. One option is to simply take turns rolling the DIY dice and answer the corresponding prompts. Another option is to play using one of the Create Your Own School Counseling Game Boards. Roll either the numbered or colored dice and move the game pawn forward based on the number or color rolled.
There are 5 prompts/questions/challenges in each of the 6 sections. If you'd like to keep track of which prompts have been answered, simply check off the box to the left.
And The Categories Are:
⚀ RED: Top 3...Player shares what their 3 best/3 favorite/3 highest ranked/"top 3" answers are.
⚁ BLUE Complete It...Player completes the sentence.
⚂ YELLOW True or False...Player responds to the statement with either "true" or "false."
⚃ GREEN What If...Player responds by answering what they would do in a particular situation.
⚄ PURPLE Risk...Player answers and/or follows the directions, many of which are experiential and role-play based.
⚅ ORANGE You Just... Player places themselves in a situation that hypothetically just happened and answer the prompt.
This Bundle Includes the Following DIY School Counseling Game Resources (and then some..)