This educational activity will help your students review the main parts of the scientific method/process by challenging them to think about, describe, and communicate the meaning of scientific vocabulary terms.
This activity can be used as a review, a support to current vocabulary activities, or as an intro to the subject.
Additional Teacher Notes.
1. Make sure to space out your students for this activity.
2. Create a system that works for you. In my classroom I have both students raise their hands and face the screen once the student has chosen the correct vocabulary word.
3. Give students 30-60 seconds per word, this keeps the pace moving and gives students a sense of urgency.
4. The slides also include some non-science vocabulary words, these are used to engage the students and encourage communication by giving them examples they are familiar with and able to describe. (Example: Hamburger)
5. If projecting this presentation, make sure that your computer screen is not visible to the students, and showing them the answers.