This INTERACTIVE, 40 page Turn-n'-Talk Workbook (Bb) is designed for use during articulation therapy/sound discrimination. Interactive notebooks boost motivation and make therapy fun and engaging! I suggest laminating this book and using Vis-a-Vis erase markers so you can use these workbooks again and again with several students!
This Workbook includes:
1. Cover page
2. /b/ in isolation practice
3. /b/ poem
4. Search and Say (/b/ in initial position) - children must find pictures starting with sound and circle them.
5. Chat and Check (/b/ in initial position) - children check all words/pictures/sounds they say correctly. Record calculations/percentages on data trackers.
6. Chat and Check (/b/ in medial position)
7. Chat and Check (/b/ in final position)
8. Finish the phrases (x3): Students finish phrases using word banks and pictures to assist in producing targeted sounds.
9. Berty Bat and the Big Blue Hat (Auditory Adventure Book included!) Story focuses on the /b/ sound in all positions.
10. Data tracker (track your student's data for your records)
11. Progress Monitor (chart your students progress on a graph to show parents and teachers)
This workbook is perfect for:
*Articulation Therapy for B in all positions
*Engaging students during therapy
*Recording accurate data