Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- These no-prep activities are perfect for adding literacy to your social studies curriculum because they're academically-aligned for ELA and for social studies. Take advantage of this deal, and you can have reading activities for the ENTIRE YEAR of your 5th grade Social Studies class! Currently Inclu$58.20$72.75Save $14.55
- Your students will love learning about how life changed in America at the turn of the century with these engaging, no prep reading activities! These are perfect for adding literacy to your social studies curriculum because they're academically-aligned for ELA and for social studies. Plus, they're so$5.40$6.75Save $1.35
Your students will love learning about The Turn of the Century with this engaging, no prep reading activity! This is perfect for adding literacy to your social studies curriculum because it’s academically-aligned for ELA and for social studies. Plus, it’s so easy to use that you can even leave it for sub plans!
The objective of this activity is for students to be able to describe the impactGeorge Washington Carver, Alexander Graham Bell, Thomas Edison, and the Wright brothers had on American life (science of farming, communications, electricity, and flight).
You will receive FOUR sets with this bundle.
Each Set Includes:
• Passage (leveled for 5th grade) over George Washington Carver's, Alexander Graham Bell's, Thomas Edison's, and the Wright brothers' impact on American life - SEPARATE PASSAGES
• Multiple Choice Questions
• Constructed Response (in two sets)
• Extended Response (in all sets)
• Answer Keys
Need the ENTIRE YEAR?! Save over 30% by purchasing this in a BUNDLE!
⭐ Turn of the Century Task Cards (SS5H1a-d)
⭐ Texas Cattle Trails Color by Number Activity (SS5H1)
⭐ Halloween Social Studies Activity
⭐ 1930's Culture Reading & Writing Activity (SS5H3c)
Don't forget to leave feedback! I love hearing it, plus you will earn TpT credits towards a FREE product!
Be sure to FOLLOW ME on TpT so you can receive notifications of my brand new resources! You don't want to miss out!