The following is a common core-based worksheet/lesson plan on the Neolithic Revolution. This worksheet contains a variety of student centered activities designed to promote class discussion and critical thinking.
• Do now that appropriately sets up the lesson - Turning point discussion
• Secondary source readings followed by comprehension and critical thinking questions.
• What Caused the Neolithic Revolution? Activity
• Journal entry activity
• Analysis of Catal Hoyuk – reading and questions.
• Enormous opportunities for discussion.
I offer this lesson bundled with a worksheet/PowerPoint on life during the Paleolithic Era:
Early Humans - Paleolithic and Neolithic Bundle - Global/World
I also offer this worksheet bundled with several others on Ancient Civilizations.
Bundle #2 - Ancient Civilizations - Global/World History Common Core
This worksheet was created on a Word document so feel free to edit it as needed. Please follow me to receive updates on newly uploaded products. Please take a moment to rate this worksheet! Thanks!