This worksheet is a two-day common core-based lesson on The Scientific Revolution, an important topic in the Global History curriculum. The worksheet includes a variety of activities that cover the most significant aspects of this world changing event.
- answer and discuss several critical thinking and thought provoking questions
- complete primary and secondary source readings and answer corresponding questions
- analyze a political cartoon
- participate in a brief play about Galileo
- take notes on the most important information
This is an engaging lesson that can easily be modified for a shorter class period. A link is included to access the political cartoon in question. I have also included an answer key for the notes portion of the lesson. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Follow me to receive notifications for newly uploaded products. Please take a moment to leave feedback if you are able. Thank you!
I also offer this bundle combined with several other lessons from the Renaissance and Reformation era...
Bundle #12 - Renaissance and Reformation - Global/World History Common Core