Turtle Academy teaches students to write computer code/computer instructions in an easy to understand manner. This is achieved through writing simple instructions to create basic (& even complex shapes). Get ahead with developing your own and your students skills to learn programming. This is an ideal resource to meet the Computational Thinking standard of the new 2016 ISTE Standards.
Turtle Academy is a free online software and is accessed from:
This bundle comes with a Lesson Booklet, Homework Booklet and PowerPoint materials. It covers the following topics:
• Using instructions to draw simple shapes
• Using instructions to draw complex shapes
• Using the Repeat Command to create shapes
• Creating and using procedures.
• Interior and exterior angles
• Regular polygons
This bundle is also suitable for Maths as it also teaches about shapes and regular polygons.