Cross-curriculum units are a best practice way to incorporate Common Core standards while instilling in students the love of deeply exploring topics.
TURTLE TUESDAY JANUARY is the first in a series of monthly units developed by a National Board teacher with over 40 years experience in creative curriculum development.
This packet includes:
* Lesson Suggestions, across curriculum;
*Turtle Tuesday Background;
* Adopt a Sea Turtle Directions;
* Sea Turtle Facts for shared reading;
* Basket of Books Background and suggestions;
* Original poem;
* Sea Turtle Vocabulary Cards;
* Turtle Tuesday Story Problems for Math Workshop;
* Turtle Tuesday Journal Cover patterns and directions;
* Turtle Tuesday Writer's Workshop;
* Peek at Turtle Tuesday, March Packet and
These activities were created to serve advanced first through third grade students.
The Preview provides a closer look at what is included in this unit packet.
Everlasting Encouragement is working on a Bundle of monthly Sea Turtle activities packets to be completed in Fall, 2018!
"As You Have Been Encouraged, Encourage Others!"