Tutorial: How to create basic clip art and digital papers with PowerPoint.
Have you ever wanted to create your own digital papers? Have you ever wanted to get unique and custom clip art to create your products or covers? Do you think that creating clip art and digital papers is only for professional designers and you need special software like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.?
With this toolkit and tutorials you will be able to create basic clip art and digital papers to use for your own products or to sell (depending on the Microsoft Office License you have).
These tutorials are not intended to replace designers software. PowerPoint has not all features and functions that other designers software have, but with the tools on it, you can create some basic clip art and digital papers. The toolkit includes:
- Step-by-step tutorials
- All clip art and digital papers created in the tutorials.
- Watercolor textures to use in your clip art or digital papers.
- Unlimited support.
Tutorials included (all in PDF files):
- Creating lines patterns using PowerPoint
- Creating dots patterns using PowerPoint
- Creating clip art using PowerPoint
- Creating unicorn clipart using PowerPoint
- Creating patterns using PowerPoint
Tutorials are recommended to follow in the order listed above.
- 4 polka dots patterns, 300dpi, 8.5”x11”, JPEG Files
- 10 lines patterns, 300dpi, 8.5”x11”, JPEG Files
- 16 PNG elements (floral and unicorns created in tutorials) 150dpi
- 10 patterns (created in tutorials) 300dpi, 8.5”x11”, JPEG Files
- 15 watercolor textures, 300dpi, 8.5”x11”, JPEG Files
Questions? Contact yolanda[at]laladybugideas.com