DIY - Make your own paper quilled butterflies to use for many different projects!
This .pdf tutorial has all the instructions you need to make THREE different buttefly patterns. A small butterfly, a medium butterfly, and a large fancy butterfly. I use these butterflies to make earrings, hair clips, and pendants. You can do the same and can also use them for greeting cards, frames, magnets, school projects, and more!
This .pdf pattern includes a cover page and FOURTEEN full pages of detailed instructions, photos, tips, and tricks.
More than SIXTY detailed photos allow even someone who has never done paper quilling before to make these butterflies! Includes beginning paper quilling instructions.
Supplies that you will need:
1. Paper strips (you can purchase paper quilling strips or just cut your own!)
2. Slotted quilling tool (makes it a lot easier but you can also just use a toothpick!)
3. glue - any school or craft glue will do
5. corkboard or styrofoam board to pin your paper quilling on (necessary for large butterfly)
6. pointed tweezers (very useful but not 100% necessary)
These patterns are created by and copyrighted by Honey Moser from Honey's Hive and Honeys Quilling.
This .pdf tutorial is ©2011 Honeys Quilling. It may not be shared or reproduced in any way. All rights are reserved by Honeys Quilling and Honey’s Hive.
You are free to give away or sell any products that you make from this tutorial. If you sell products made from these patterns you must say that the pattern is from Honey's Hive or Honeys Quilling.