Products in this Bundle (5)
This bundle includes the following products, which are also sold separately in my store.
- Assessing, Tracking & Tutoring Beginning Readers using the Abeka Systematic Phonics Approach
- Alphabet Incentive Games (Short Vowel Adventures, Long Vowel Adventures, Alphabet Connect Four)
- Build It! Draw It! Incentive Games (These activities allow students to draw and build ice cream cones, flowers, and snowmen as an incentive to learn new skills.)
- Incentive Board Games (Students can play board games such as Frogtastic Fun, Around the World, Race Time, and Run From the Lava as an incentive to learn new skills.)
- Story Card Incentive Game (This activity allows students to be part of an exciting adventure. They are able to hear a part of the story each time they answer or question or set of questions correctly.
I developed this tutoring bundle when I was tutoring reading with students who were a bit behind their peers academically. I found that they needed games and fun activities to keep them motivated to learn new concepts. The kids loved playing these games and grew leaps and bounds in their reading progress.
Note to buyers: Please note that the product Assessing, Tracking, and Tutoring Beginning Readers uses the Abeka systematic phonics approach to reading. It is designed to be used with this approach and applicable Abeka resources that are listed in the directions. The games could be used with any reading or tutoring program.