Being a tutor is a great way for teachers to make a little extra cash, but getting started can require a lot of extra time and work- something that is scarce for many teachers. I have made this packet to make getting started with tutoring just a little bit easier for you.
This is a Word document with fully customizable documents.
1. Tutor Information (Template for you to enter your information)
2. Student Survey (For getting to know your students)
3. Session and Payment Log (keep notes on each students about payments and what you did in each session)
4. Tutor Qualifications and Teaching Style (Template for you to enter your own information)
5. Payment Log (Keep track of your earnings from all students on one sheet)
6. Tutoring Invoice ("Receipt" for parents with what you worked on in tutoring)
7. Student Information Sheet (Keep basic information on student)
8. First Meeting Ideas (If you have no idea what to discuss on the initial meeting before tutoring even starts, this will give you an idea)
9. Two Prize Charts (Students earn stickers for positive behavior during tutoring, and earn a prize box when the sheet is complete! I use star stickers for mine.)
10. Students At-A-Glance (Keep a record of all of your students. Helps you remember who your students were after you've finished up with them)
View my blog on this packet here: http://theinspiredtutor.blogspot.com/2014/07/getting-started-as-tutor.html