... because technology should not be "that one more thing to do"
If you tutor, this Google doc lesson plan template may be just the right way for you to create routine and accountability for your tutoring sessions.
Saving and re-naming the Tutoring Lesson Plan file each week helped me document:
* practice/ remediation skills covered during tutoring
* our Go Math textbook correlation
* reference and alignment to our District Math Curriculum
* reference and alignment to our Pennsylvania Core Math Standards
Product file contains:
* link to copy the Google doc Tutoring Lesson Plan Template for you to customize
* sample of my own tutoring lesson plans to guide your use
* directions to save the Google doc in your own Google Drive
* directions to save the Google doc in Word if you'd rather work with a Word doc