Tutuca and her friends eat a fruit each but... your students will need to listen carefully to know which fruit each character eats.
¿Qué fruta come Tutuca? Es roja, mediana y crujiente.
Comienza con Ma... Can you guess?
This story is short and easy for students to build comprehension and verbal abilities. I chant the story to my students to the tune of Tutuca
Play "guess my fruit" to practice the vocabulary as well as other fruits you want to introduce. Students write a fruit name on a piece of paper. They give three clues before another student can guess.
- Plátano (I included a second page with the word banana for those that prefer not to use plátano)
- ¡Qué rica está la fruta!
The story includes:
• Full colored picture story
• Full colored vocabulary cards
• A printable mini-book for students to read and color
• A word search and a fill-in-the-blank activity.
Practice your Spanish vocabulary in themed sets. Print, color, and laminate the games to make them last.