Time to celebrate Thanksgiving with this fun set of reading and literacy activities for the book 'Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving by Dav Pilkey.
- Set of 18 comprehension questions to use with the book
- 2 game boards (color and black/white) to use with the questions. This makes a great center or small group activity.
- Recording sheet and answer sheet for the questions
- Missing poster for the turkeys from the story
- Noun/verb identification worksheet
- Letter writing pages for students to write a letter to Mr. Mack Nuggett
- Writing activity: what would you have done if you were one of the children in the book?
- If I had a pet turkey writing and drawing worksheet
- Problem and solution graphic organizer
- Story retell graphic organizer
- Writing worksheet: Where do you think turkeys hide on Thanksgiving?
- Cut and paste worksheet: Real vs Fantasy
- Turkey ABC order
- Simple map activity focusing on cardinal directions
- Set of 12 pairs of rhyming word cards to use as a center activity, matching game or small group activity.
- 2 recording sheets
The preview shows every page of the file. Please look at it before purchasing.
You might also be interested in my other Thanksgiving products:
© Copyright Staying Cool in the Library. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher prohibited. Additional licenses are available at a discount. For librarians: you may use this product with all of your classes and students.
Questions before buying?
You can contact through the Q/A section on TpT with any questions or special requests. You can also send me an email: email@example.com
Please leave feedback on your purchases. If you have a concern, please contact me first before rating. Leaving feedback awards you credits towards future purchases.
How to follow my store
Just click the green star next to my name. You’ll be the first to hear about new products, freebies and sales!
Follow me on Facebook.
Follow me on Pinterest.