This packet contains 7 fun activities that you can use with your students after reading aloud the book Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving by Dav Pilkey.
Table of Contents:
1. Creative Characters Activity: Students draw pictures and label some of the characters in the story.
2. Special Settings Activity: Students draw pictures to show two of the settings in this story.
3. What Came Next Activity? Students read each story event and retell what happened next.
4. Students Save the Day Activity: Students retell how the students in the book saved the turkeys.
5. Turkey Talk: Students share what they think the turkeys would say in this story.
6. The Story Continues (2 activities): Students read the prompt and share what they think might happen next if the story would have continued.