Emotions Tweens Bundle
This Emotion Tweens bundle includes similar activities found in my Emotion Faces Bundle, and Emotions Kids Bundle. There are 10 activities: emotion checklist, matching worksheets, memory, matching cards, fill in the blank, scoot/write the room, 2 levels of i-spy, 2 levels of word search and bingo (all using the 10 different emotions included) in this bundle. They can be used with any self-regulation curriculum (Zones of Regulation™, PBIS™, SEL™, How Does Your Engine Run™…) to review and master the material. Research is showing that if you take the time to teach emotional regulation and social emotional skills in the classroom, students are more willing and able to learn. Classroom disruptive behaviors can also decrease. Students need to learn that they always have a choice and all choices have consequences. Their emotions and behaviors have an effect on their ability, as well as, others ability to learn. Worksheets in both color and black and white are included. Some prep is required. Memory, matching, clip and write the room cards will need to be cut up and laminated for continued use. Emotions included are: excited, confused, nervous, tired, happy, angry, quiet/shy, sad, proud, and sick.
1. The Emotions key can be used as a daily check in sheet. Students can clip a mini clothes pin with their name on it next to the emotion/Zone they are in at any given time throughout the day. This can also be used as a key for the worksheets and activities.
2. Worksheets (color and black/white): draw a line to match picture to emotion word.
3. Memory game
4. Matching cards: Match emotion word to the picture, or black and white to color.
5. Fill in the blank worksheet (color and black/white): Use the word bank of emotions to fill in the names of each emotion picture.
6. Clip cards: emoji pictures with 3 emotion choices,. Cut out and laminate cards, have students clip the correct answer with a clothes pin. Correct answers can also be marked with a dry erase marker.
7. Scoot/Write the room: Hide the emotion picture cards throughout the room, students find the cards and fill in the emotions on the Write the Room recording sheet (color and black/white).
8. I-spy: Two levels, easier in color, more challenging in black and white with answer keys.
9. Word searches: two levels with answer keys.
10. Emotions Bingo: 20 boards (color) and calling cards. If you have extra time, or if you want black and white versions have students use the templates to cut and paste and make their own.
For more Emotional Regulation and Emotions Resources visit the Emotions Category
in my store.
Similar sets in my store include:. Emoji Emotions Bundle
Please remember to rate products for TpT credits. Credits can be used toward your future purchases on TpT. Your ratings are helpful when creating new products and I can also update any current product based on your feedback. My hope is that you are 100% satisfied and feel you can give the product a 4 star rating. If not, please send me a question/comment if there is something I can do to improve your downloaded purchase. Sales, ratings and new followers make my day. Thank you in advance for your time.