This product is also available in my 12 Angry Men Lesson Bundle
. Check it out - it's a great deal!
Twelve Angry Men Mini-Unit: Motivate your students - even the reluctant readers by performing, not just reading the play 12 Angry Men. Every student has a theatre job and together they'll produce an in-class performance of the play - or a scene from the play. Since all students will be participating in one way or another, it's a great idea to tape it for sharing or publication. Taking photos of students acting is great too!
“During these lessons, I see lots of self-directed behavior and kids themselves choosing to go that extra mile for the greater good. Many are far more intensely engaged while planning and performing this than if I asked them to intensely engage in a daily reading assignment. Even small classes don’t care that they don’t have much of an audience. And talk about being excited to come to class! You will capture and reel in reluctant learners.”
Twelve Angry Men Middle School & High School (Junior High and Secondary)
More Products for You and Your Students to Love:
1. Making Inferences with Great Photographs and Short Reading Passages
2. Making Inferences with Great Photographs and Short Reading Passages 2
3. Making Inferences with Art
4. Explicit and Inferred Meanings Graphic Organizer
5. Five-Minute Inference Passage
Summary, Main Idea, Paraphrasing
1. Differentiated & Fun Lesson in Summarization Skills
Language (Grammar, etc.)
Parallel Structure: Five Day Mini-Lessons