The 12 Days of Christmas Toys Singing Story (Resources Supporting the Kodály Method)
Brought to you by MySongFile.com
Singing stories are a fantastic way to end a lesson to help students to settle before going back to work on different subjects.
Included is the illustrated song and sheet music.
THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS TOYS
• "The 12 Days of Christmas Toys" is a variation on the traditional "12 days of Christmas" where “my true friend” gives 12 different types of toys.
• Students find this new version more relevant and entertaining.
• The illustrations are colourful and engaging.
• Try using it as a memory or counting game!
• With repeated use of the melodic element "fi" (sharpened "fa") in a recurring melodic sequence ("la - fi - so") this song is useful for preparing and practising "fi".
This singing story and more available at MySongFile.com