Looking to add some excitement to your center time? These highly engaging center games are quick and easy to prep and can be used for a variety of games, concentration, match game, go fish, gin rummy, scoot, read the room, self checking, even perfect for assessments. Once your students play with this deck, many of my other Quick and Easy to Prep centers can be used for different skills and seasons. Your center time will run smoothly and with very little prep from you! Twelve Subtraction Quick and Easy Centers and Printables - Kittens and Puppies Themed
**Please upload the Preview to see a preview of the twelve centers and printables. There are too many photos for the TPT photo listing.**
This Discounted Bundle!
This resource contains the Following Two Large Addition Centers
1. Six Subtraction Quick and Easy Centers and Printables - Kitten Themed
2. Six Subtraction Quick and Easy Centers and Printables - Puppy Themed
Scroll to the bottom of this listing to see all twelve small resource links.
SIX SUBTRACTION STRATEGIES and EACH of the 12 math resources include:
Four center game pages in color
Four center game printable pages in black and white to use as a Make and Take Math Center!
Two MATH CENTER signs, one in color and one in grayscale
Teacher directions and Common core sheet in color and grayscale
SEAT WORK DOESN'T HAVE TO BE BORING! :)
K.OA.2 and K.OA.5, 1.OA.6, 2.OA.2
All Common Core Listed in the Resource for Your Lesson Planning!
I'm Fern Smith from Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas. I've created over 925+ products to help students enjoy learning many basic facts. The rigor involved with Common Core is getting harder and harder for our young children to master. If they don't have a basic understanding of basic skills, we're setting them up to fail. I invite you to please visit my blog and store for many great ideas.
Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas! TPT Store!
Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!
Fern Smith’s Pinterest Boards!
© 2014, Fernley Smith, All Rights Reserved.
Twelve Subtraction Quick and Easy Centers and Printables - Kittens and Puppies
Permission is granted to original purchasers to reproduce material as designated only for ONE classroom use. No other part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without permission in writing from the publisher, except by someone writing a review, who may only quote brief parts in a review.
Keywords: Kitten Theme, Dog Theme, Puppy Theme, Subtraction Doubles, Subtraction Doubles Plus One, Subtraction From Ten,Subtraction Plus Zero, Subtraction Plus One, Subtraction Plus Two, Math Center Game, Seatwork, Math Daily Five, Math Daily 3, Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas.
COMMON CORE STANDARD FOR THIS PACKET
K.OA.2 Solve addition and subtraction word problems, and add and subtract within 10, e.g., by using objects or drawings to represent the problem.
K.OA.5 Fluently add and subtract within 5.
1.OA.6 Add and subtract within 20.
2.OA.2 Fluently add and subtract within 20 using mental
strategies. By end of second grade know from memory all
sums of two one-digit numbers.
It contains the Following Twelve Subtraction Centers
1. Subtract Zero - Puppy Themed - Quick and Easy Centers and Printables
2. Subtract One - Puppy Themed - Quick and Easy Centers and Printables
3. Subtract Two - Puppy Themed - Quick and Easy Centers and Printables
4. Subtraction Doubles - Puppy Themed - Quick and Easy Centers and Printables
5. Subtraction Doubles Plus One - Puppy Themed - Quick and Easy Centers
6. Subtract From Ten - Puppy Themed - Quick and Easy Centers and Printables
7. Subtract Zero - Kitten Themed - Quick and Easy Centers and Printables
8. Subtract One- Kitten Themed - Quick and Easy Centers and Printables
9. Subtract From Ten - Kitten Themed - Quick and Easy Centers and Printables
10. Subtract Two - Kitten Themed - Quick and Easy Centers and Printables
11. Subtraction Doubles Plus One - Kitten Themed - Quick and Easy Centers
12. Subtraction Doubles - Kitten Themed - Quick and Easy Centers and Printables
Click on any of the above links for more details.