Twinkle: Duets, Trios and Quartets composed by Heather Figi is a collection of new arrangements on the classic theme "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" for two, three and four violins.
Features of this collection include:
* 22 duets, 14 trios and 8 quartets
* A unique character and musical technique captured in each arrangement
* Arrangements composed for the purpose of combining different playing levels into one ensemble
* Harmony parts that can be used alone as melodies
* Arrangements also serve as site reading material and shifting studies using a familiar key signature and a form with built-in repetition
* Compose your own violin duet, trio and quartet templates to encourage creativity and expression in young musicians
For more information on Twinkle: Duets, Trios and Quartets please visit www.MusicforYoungViolinists.com to view score samples and hear playing examples in a short video.