A child friendly notation and tablatures of the popular nursery rhyme Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star in the key of D-major.
Recommended for: Year 1-4 | K/garten-3rd Grade | age 5-9
- - -
TABS4PRIMARY.EDUCATION provides ready music resources to be used by class music teachers, band leaders or guitar and ukulele peripatetics.
- 10-hole diatonic harmonica (blues harp)
- bass guitar
Percussion (drums) ostinato part included.
- lead sheet: basic melody, chords and lyrics
- lyrics/chords only
- colour-coded notes
- names of notes written in note heads
- guitar and ukulele chord diagrams
- chords written above every bar
- numbered notes
- all notation printed with white space on the left side, for punch-holes
No key-signatures used; instead, each sharp/flat note written separately, where applicable.
Formatted in large font and beautiful printer-friendly PDF files.
This resource is compatible with the National curriculum in England:
- play tuned and untuned instruments musically (KS1)
- play and perform in solo and ensemble contexts, using their voices and playing musical instruments with increasing accuracy, fluency, control and expression (KS2)
- use and understand staff and other musical notations (KS2)
Please get in touch if you need a particular tablature in another key our have a suggestion for a tune.