This Nursery Rhyme Resource includes:
* Directions to Prepare Materials and All Activities
* 5 Mini-Posters of Song/Rhyme (Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star)
* All Word Cards for Pocket Chart Story/ Rhyme
* Colored Picture Cards for Sequencing Activities
* Line Drawing Picture Cards, Labels, and Rubric for Sequencing Work Sample
* Clip Cards for Counting Stars (0-10)
* Ordering by Size Activity
* 5 Stars (colored and line drawing), Labels, and Rubric for Ordering by Size Work Sample
Activities will support Preschool Reading Readiness Skills for the Following:
* Story Telling and Retelling
* Sequencing Story Events
* Using Puppets to Tell and Retell
The Count and Clip Activity and Art Activity will help to support the following Preschool Content Standards or Performance Indicators:
• Develop strength and coordination of small muscles
• Participate and demonstrate increasing skill in activities that require small muscle strength (such as cutting, hammering, using tools for play dough, building with blocks).
Math Readiness Skills addressed are:
• Use counting and numbers as part of play.
• Recognize and name some number symbols.
• Count up to 10 objects in meaningful context with emerging one-to-one correspondence.
• Ordering by Size
• Using Math Vocabulary to Describe Size
Thank You for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank You again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!