Check out this fun way to create a bulletin board using social media. This digital, All About Me Twitter bulletin board, is editable for your students through Google slides. There are 10 different post options for your students to choose from. They will edit the slides and then print off the pages for you to display on your bulletin board.
Included you will receive:
• Twitter button
• Twitter sign
• bulletin board dimensions
• Profile description page (students type their profile)
• Likes, following, followers, tweets, media, and tweets & replies labels
• Header and profile picture page
• 10 different tweet themes (hobbies, family, friends, foods, sports, school, vacations, music, movies, and books)
You will be given a pdf file which you can print and use. Also, you receive a pdf with a link to a digital version created using Google Slides that your students could edit and print.