Language Arts BUNDLE
Please see the preview
This book is a “must” for teaching inference and point of view. Readers explore a strange world (the kitchen) through the perspective of two ants on an adventure. It’s a wonderful book to read aloud with language learners as they use subtle hints in the illustrations and words as clues to what the ants are experiencing. This book can be found here at Amazon and in Journeys grade 3, Lesson 21 (2012 version).
7. Matching quiz with and without glossary page number prompt
8. Answer keys included
1. Discussion question cards (same as the foldable, but these work great as discussion starters or quick fillers)
2. Vocabulary word cards – Just the word, a picture that identifies the story and a unique colored background. These can be used for games, or mixed between stories to be sorted by part of speech, syllables, know/don’t know, alphabetical order etc.
Vocabulary words included:
1. Matching vocabulary quiz – with a glossary page prompt
2. Same Matching quiz without a page prompt
3. Journeys multiple choice test on a single page with room for page evidence and some questions have 2 answers.
4. Short Answer – These pages expand on the multiple choice comprehension. The addition of text evidence and fill-in format increases rigor.
Roll Read and Graph set comes with the following
· 2 premade versions of the dice (vocabulary or definitions)
· Blank die for your own variations
· 3 full-page size graphs (vocabulary, definition or blank) Hint: Print two to a page to save paper.
· Class suggestions and differentiation for special needs
· Over 20 higher order thinking questions with Common Core Math Procedural standards
· Directions and sample graph
· Answer key (for student or teacher reference)