Regularly $3.00, on sale for $1.50 for the first 48 hours.
HALF Price! These activities are sold for $22.00 separately, $9.25 in a bundle and only $4.75 for the first 48 hours!
- Always different every time it's played. This game allows students to roll to find the word, or the definition. Then they graph their answers and answer math questions based on their unique graph. It's a great addition to reading centers and word work.
Please see the bundle preview.
Roll Read and Graph set comes with the following
· 2 pre-made versions of the dice (vocabulary or definitions)
· Blank die for your own variations
· 3 full-page size graphs (vocabulary, definition or blank) Hint: Print two to a page to save paper.
· Class suggestions and differentiation for special needs
· Over 20 higher order thinking questions with Common Core Math Procedural standards
· Directions and sample graph
· Answer key (for student or teacher reference)
Please visit my store for these supporting documents –
· Foldables, Matching Quizzes, Discussion cards, and Word Wall
· Multiple choice; Study guide/fill in pretest; matching quizzes
· Word Work game for
· Prompts and graphic organizers
· Daily 5 centers cards (only available in the bundles)
· An ant on the move does more than a dozing ox. Lao Tzu
· You must do the things you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt
· Look closely. The beautiful may be small. Immanuel Kant
Thank you for your interest in Creative Core Integrations by Kim Shelley!
Click here to *Follow me* - for 50% off new products for the first 48 hours.