Regularly $3.50, on sale for $1.75 for the first 48 hours.
HALF Price! Two Bad Ants Super BUNDLE These activities are sold for $22.00 separately, $9.25 in a bundle and only $4.75 for the first 48 hours!
Please see the preview
This book is a “must” for teaching inference and point of view. Readers explore a strange world (the kitchen) through the perspective of two ants on an adventure. It’s a wonderful book to read aloud with language learners as they use subtle hints in the illustrations and words as clues to what the ants are experiencing. This book can be found here at Amazon and in Journeys grade 3, Lesson 21 (2012 version).
1. Discussion question cards (same as the foldable, but these work great as discussion starters or quick fillers)
2. Vocabulary word cards – Just the word, a picture that identifies the story and a unique colored background. These can be used for games, or mixed between stories to be sorted by part of speech, syllables, know/don’t know, alphabetical order etc.
Vocabulary words included:
Please visit my store for these supporting documents –
· Foldables, Matching Quizzes, Discussion cards, and Word Wall
· Multiple choice; Study guide/fill in pretest; matching quizzes
· Word Work game for
· Prompts and graphic organizers
· Daily 5 centers cards (only available in the bundles)
· An ant on the move does more than a dozing ox. Lao Tzu
· You must do the things you think you cannot do. Eleanor Roosevelt
· Look closely. The beautiful may be small. Immanuel Kant
Thank you for your interest in Creative Core Integrations by Kim Shelley!
Click here to *Follow me* - for 50% off new products for the first 48 hours.