Two Digit Multiplication QR Code Check Area Model Digital Distance Learning
- Google Slides™
Use these digital slides to help your students visualize the multi-digit multiplication process. Students practice breaking apart 2 digit factors, placing them in the area model, and then adding together products to find a final answer.
After completing these task cards as a center, Google Classroom assignment, or small group practice they can check their work with the QR codes. No internet needed for QR code checking, just a device with a QR code scanner (separate from the device they are currently on)
The PDF includes a link to step by step instruction to copy the Google Slide resource to your own Google Drive.
The slide show has a series of slides that introduce/review the process.
50 slides/practice problems
What you need:
1. Internet access and a Google account.
2. A device to present the information to your students or individual devices and Google Classroom.
How the Process Works:
1. Purchase the digital lesson.
2. When prompted, click to “Copy to My Drive” or "Add to My Drive". This will automatically make a copy of the editable product that you purchased and add it to your Google Drive.
3. Move the file the drive folder of your choice, or share it with your students via Google Classroom.
Other items to check out:
Full Intervention Digital Bundle
Full Task Card Math Bundle RIT 180-220
2 Digit by 2 Digit Area Model Task Cards QR Code Check
Thank you for taking the time to check out my store. If you have questions or would like a variation, please email me :)
----------This product is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD.---------
Want to earn free products on TPT and make a teacher-author’s day?
Feedback means a lot to sellers on TPT - we want to hear how useful our products are in your classroom and what needs we can fulfill. Don't forget to leave feedback on items you've purchased - you earn 1 TPT credit for every dollar spent on TPT. These credits can be used to purchase future items. Log in, go to "My Purchases" and click on the "Provide Feedback" link next to each product - it's that easy!