These activities were designed to get your students moving as they practice their two-digit place value skills. They will be engaged and have fun while they learn!
This pack offers four different whole group activities to review two-digit place value with your students. It was created for use as review/follow up to previously learned skills.
Each activity was designed to keep your students engaged and on task. The following activities are included:
Base Ten Scoot
- Students scoot from desk to desk and identify the number that is represented on each card (base ten blocks)
- 30 cards and three different recording sheets are included to accommodate a variety of class sizes
I Spy Comparing Numbers
- Students move about the room to answer the questions posted on each task card
- 16 cards and two different recording sheets are included to accommodate a variety of class sizes
I Have/Who Has
- Students play the game I Have/Who Has using place value clues and standing up when it is their turn to read
- 30 game cards are included
Find Your Partner Number Words
- Each student is given a card and then sets out to find their partner (the object of the game is to match number words with numbers written in standard form)
- 30 cards are included
Please see the preview file to see what's included. Thanks for looking!