Also included in
- This bundle contains my entire set of five motion lessons as well as the corresponding 18 digital interactive notebook activities. Bundled together, this package will save you both time and money.MOTION UNIT LESSON SETThis package includes a full lesson set for a complete unit on Motion. Included i$23.97$46.93Save $22.96
- Fully editable and Complete 5E Lesson. Everything you need to teach a unit on One and Two-Dimensional Motion. This fully-editable, no prep bundle follows the 5E model and provides step-by-step instructions on how to implement it in your classroom. The included lesson has been fully updated and now i$14.97$23.97Save $9.00
- The Unit Package includes a complete lesson set for a Motion unit. Within the unit package, you'll find the lessons, activities, and a full, day-by-day breakdown of how I teach this unit in my own classroom. Buyer Comment: "I used this to supplement my Unit Test. It was a great resource, and my stud$28.97$54.82Save $25.85
This lesson contains everything you need to introduce or review One-Dimensional Motion. The lesson compares Uniform vs. Non-Uniform Motion, introduces students to Vectors as well as breaking them into their x and y-components. Furthermore, it teaches Vector Component Addition. There are many opportunities for students to test their knowledge through "Check Your Understanding" slides with the teacher version containing the answers.
This package includes the lesson (student and teacher versions of the presentation), an auto-graded Exit Ticket, one video, and a student lesson handout as a document. The presentation is fun and applicable with many opportunities for inquiry-based learning and discussion.
In order, the lesson covers:
- Uniform vs. Non-Uniform Motion
- Breaking Vectors into their x and y-components
- Vector Component Addition
Included in the lesson package is:
- The teacher version of the presentation
- The student version of the presentation
- 1 video embedded into the presentation
- An auto-graded Exit Ticket and a separate quiz with an answer key
- Student lesson handout
- This lesson includes both Office and Google formats for ALL resources. The presentation is in PowerPoint and Google Slides while all documents contain Word and Google Doc versions.
- Your resource is perfect for distance learning and integrates seamlessly with Google Classroom as I've included a link that will automatically create a copy of the resources and put them directly into your Google Drive with one click.
- Purchase --> Open --> Click --> Assign to your students
Having both options allows you to use either without worrying about formatting issues as all the work has already been done for you. It safeguards you in case your department or school decides to go Google 100% and allows you as well as your students to access everything no matter where you are or what kind of equipment is being used.
The student version of the presentation contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. These blanks are conveniently underlined and bolded on the teacher copy. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
This lesson is part of my Motion Unit which includes the following lessons plus many activities, assessments, etc.
- Lesson 1 - One-Dimensional Motion
- Lesson 2 - Two-Dimensional Motion and Vectors
- Lesson 3 - Relative Motion
- Lesson 4 - Acceleration
- Lesson 5 - Projectile Motion
I also have a range of assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store. Please CLICK HERE to have a look around and don’t forget to follow if you like what you see.
Also, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy for my thoughts on teaching, learning, and everything in between.