Also included in
- Need a fun way to practice solving equations and get your kids thinking and having fun at the same time? This activity bundle consists of all of my Equation Sudoku games: One-Step Equation Sudoku, Two Step Equation Sudoku, Multi Step Equation Sudoku, and Systems of Equations Sudoku. When you purc$9.00$11.00Save $2.00
- Need a fun way to practice solving equations and get your kids thinking and having fun at the same time? This activity bundle consists of all of my Equation Sudoku games: One-Step Equation Sudoku, Two Step Equation Sudoku, Multi Step Equation Sudoku, and Unit Rates/Constant of Proportionality Sudo$9.00$11.00Save $2.00
- Tons of great activities to teach equation solving (one-step, two-step and multi-step equations), inequalities as well as slope-intercept form and other forms of linear equations. When you purchase this unit bundle you will receive twenty pdf files with each of these complete resources included. Th$45.00$62.75Save $17.75
- If you're teaching one step equations; two step equations; simplifying expressions by combining like terms and the distributive property; solving one and two step inequalities; and graphing inequalities on a number line then this bundle has just what you need!You'll be getting lots of great notes an$32.00$42.00Save $10.00
- Get all of the 7th grade math activities from my store in this one awesome bundle! With this bundle, you'll get a great variety of games, stations, centers, notes and other activities that will help make your planning a breeze all year long! Currently, this bundle includes:✍13 expressions and equ$136.00$195.00Save $59.00
Students will solve two-step equations while completing these engaging sudoku puzzles. These puzzles are provided in both paper/pencil and digital format. The digital version is provided in Google Slides. This product has 4 versions to give students lots of practice at solving two-step equations. This is provided as a pdf and as PowerPoint. In the PowerPoint, the questions are editable (the background and puzzle itself are NOT editable). The digital files are provided through links that will make a copy of the Google Slides.
The puzzles include:
❃Whole Numbers Only
❃Positive and negative fractions and decimals
❃Equations with parentheses
⭐ Multi Step Equation Sudoku Game
⭐ One Step and Two Step Equations Partner Activities
⭐ Complementary and Supplementary Angle Equations Activity Game
Here is what some happy buyers had to say:
"Great idea! There was absolute silence in my room as they worked feverishly on this fun activity. It even motivated my daydreamer."
"This was so good! My students actually had to do some critical thinking. I could hear conversations in the room about which numbers went where. It was great!"
Don't forget to leave feedback to earn free TpT credits. How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Under each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you may redeem on future purchases. I value your feedback and use it to create future products for you to use with your classes!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates and be the first to know about new products and sales.
I would also love to connect with you on Facebook, Pinterest, and through my blog!