Two-Step Equations Digital Pixel Art
- Google Drive™ folder
Also included in
- Engage your students with these 76 pixel art activities as they practice a wide variety of 7th grade math topics, including integers, rational numbers, similar figures, percentages, equations, geometry, statistics, and probability! The best part? You save 50% when you purchase this bundle.Each activPrice $73.82Original Price $147.64Save $73.82
- This Equations Pixel Art BUNDLE is made up of 11 pixel art Google Sheets to help students practice solving one step equations, two step equations, multi-step equations, linear equations in slope intercept form, and systems of equations (elimination, graphing, substitutions). Solutions are expressedPrice $12.57Original Price $20.95Save $8.38
- Engage your students with this 8th grade math PIXEL ART BUNDLE that contains 37 pixel art activities themed after holidays such as St. Patrick's Day, Christmas, Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving and more as they practice a wide variety of 8th grade math topics, including pythagorean theorem, distance foPrice $42.99Original Price $70.83Save $27.84
- Engage your students with these 17 pixel art activities themed after fall, autumn, Thanksgiving, and Halloween as they practice a wide variety of 7th grade math topics, including rational numbers, scale drawings, constant of proportionality and percentages! Great for sub plans, independent practice,Price $19.75Original Price $32.92Save $13.17
- This BUNDLE contains 51 fall themed pixel art activities, great for Thanksgiving, Fall, Halloween and more as students practice a wide variety of 6-8th grade math topics. Great for sub plans, independent practice, reviews, and more!Each pixel art activity is a self-checking Google Sheet. Students prPrice $50.38Original Price $100.75Save $50.37
- This 6th - 8th Grade pixel art MEGA-BUNDLE contains 83 pixel art activities, variety of images are great for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Fall, Halloween and more as students practice a wide range of 6-8th grade math topics. Great for sub plans, independent practice, reviews, and more!Each pixel art actPrice $81.30Original Price $162.60Save $81.30
Engage your students with these pixel art activities and practice solving two step equations with positive and negative integers and decimal solutions. It's great as sub plan, review lesson, or independent practice!
Each of the two pixel arts is a self-checking Google Sheet themed after fall, autumn and halloween. However, the image is versatile enough that it may be used at any time in the school year. Students practice a series of problems, and get immediate feedback as they go. Correct answers turn green and incorrect answers stay red. As students type in correct answers, a mystery picture appears. The Google Sheets are all self checking & digital, so it can easily be assigned through Google Classroom or any online learning platform.
There's no prep required. This is great for virtual or in person learning!
There's 2 pixel art Google Sheets, with 24 problems total, along with an answer key and directions for reference:
- Google Sheet #1 (12 problems): solving two step equations (integer solutions only)
- Google Sheet #2 (12 problems): solving two step equations (integers and decimals)
- Answer Key (PDF)
You can assign the Google Sheets separately or both at once depending on your preferences and skills that your students are working on.
More pixel art...
- One Step Equations
- Adding and Subtracting Rational Numbers
- Rational Number Bundle (all operations)
- Integer Operations Bundle (Add Subtract Multiply Divide)
- Percent of Change
- Mean Median Mode Range
- Simple and Compound Interest
Before you go…
- Please leave a review. TPT gives you credit for reviewing paid products that you can use for future TPT purchases. Thanks!
- Stay updated. Follow the store to stay updated on new activities and freebies!
- Join the community. Join us on Instagram and Pinterest for ideas and highlights.
Each purchased license is for use in a single classroom. If you’d like to share with other teachers, please buy additional licenses. Thanks![Fall] One Step Equations with Positive Solutions — 2 Self-Checking Pixel Art