This product is designed to help your students practice solving two-step equations with integers. Students will be given 15 two-step equations to solve. There will be three problems per row. Two of the answers will be identical and one answer will be the ODD MAN OUT! If students do not get two matching answers per row, they will need to go back and redo their work. This is an easy to grade activity because students will need to shade in the Odd Man Out. This allows you to do a quick visual check to ensure that students are understanding the concept.
This activity can be used as homework, guided practice, partner practice, centers, etc.
You might also like:
• 7th Grade Math Bell Ringers, Warm-Ups, Exit Tickets
• 7th Grade Math Quick Color Bundle
• Compound Probability Bundle
• Cross Sections of 3D Figures Quick Color
• Percent Project Design Your Own Taco Truck
• Probability Project - Design Your Own Amusement Park
• Proportional vs. Non-Proportional Relationships Quick Color
Be the first to know about the newest products and promotions. Follow Math is FUNtastic
by clicking the green star above!
©️Math is FUNtastic 2018
This purchase is for one teacher only. Additional licenses are available at a discounted price.