Also included in
- Engage your middle school students with this solving equations and inequalities bundle.This bundle includes:2 Pyramid Games: Solving, graphing, and verifying one-step and two-step inequalities1 Logic Game: Writing one-step Inequalities2 Growth Mindset Activities: Writing and Solving One-Step EquPrice $21.80Original Price $27.25Save $5.45
- Your middle school students will have fun practicing solving, graphing, and verifying one-step and two-step inequalities, unit rates, fraction, decimal, percent word problems, factors and multiples, and combining like terms with the distributive property with these engaging word association games!HoPrice $16.80Original Price $21.00Save $4.20
- Algebra 1 Jumble Puzzles Activity Bundle (9 Games)Your Algebra students will have fun identifying parallel and perpendicular lines using slope, writing the slope-intercept form of an equation, practicing solving, graphing, and verifying two-step inequalities, combining like terms with and without thPrice $12.00Original Price $15.00Save $3.00
Help your middle school students solve, graph and verify two-step inequalities in this engaging word association game! Students will solve the problems and use their answers to unscramble 3 words. Then they will use those 3 words to find a word or phrase that is associated with those words. Vocabulary, writing prompt, and answer key are included!
- 2 Games…Both games include solving, graphing, and verifying solutions
Game 1: Two-Step verifying integers and decimals
Game 2: Two-Step verifying rational numbers
- Six Vocabulary/Knowledge Questions
- One Writing Prompt
- Teacher Instructions with Example
- Answer sheet
- Answer key
Check out MORE middle school activities below!
- Prime Factorization with Exponents and Notes: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving Proportion Word Problems: Review Around Activity
- Converting Fractions/Decimals/Percents with Notes: Worksheet
- Word Problems: Multiplying and Dividing Decimals Scavenger Hunt Activity
- Dividing: Tarsia Puzzle OR Matching Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions with Notes: Error Analysis
- Multiplying Fractions with Notes: Follow the Path Activity
- Integer Operations with Notes: Mystery Number Puzzles
- Everything Integers!
- Factors VS Multiples: $100,000 Pyramid Game
- Multiplying Decimals: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Translating Verbal to Algebraic Expressions, Equations, and Inequalities with Notes: Matching Activity
- Order of Operations with Positive and Negative Integers: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Inequalities: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Multipliying and Dividing Fraction Word Problems: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Equations: Find the Pattern Activity
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©