Two Step Word Problems Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication Digital & Printable
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- These math task card activities are great for Distance Learning with Google Classroom! Students will review graphing, multiplication, division, word problems, elapsed time, and more! The best part is that clear directions for teachers are included! Your students will love these fun and engaging mPrice $16.25Original Price $23.00Save $6.75
Are you looking for an easy way for students to practice multi-step word problems? These task cards are designed to help students visualize multi-step story problems with real-world examples. Google Classroom version is provided! These math task cards are great for differentiating math instruction and will provide hands-on, engaging activities for understanding addition, subtraction, and multiplication concepts!
Quickly print these for sub plans, math centers or assign in Google Classroom. This resource is the perfect way to differentiate to meet your students' needs in a snap!
A recording sheet and answer key is provided. Two answer keys are provided: one with suggested equations for solving each story problem and one with just the answers.
- 24 printable task cards
- 1 printable recording sheet
- 1 printable answer key- just answers
- 1 printable answer key- equations & answers
- 24 Google Slides Task Cards
- 4 pages of Google Slides Directions
- 12 pages of instructions included for using this digital resource in the top educational apps (Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Schoology, Notability, Nearpod, Canvas, Edmodo, Blackboard, Pic Collage, Padlet, Evernote and Seesaw).
- RTI Math Group
- Special education students
- Math centers
- Help students quiz each other before a test
- Parent volunteers helping struggling students
- Engage early finishers
- Challenge the whole class to complete the card quickly
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Samantha G. says “These have been great for helping my students be able to work through two-step word problems, which tends to be difficult for them. Thank you."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Amy W. says “I've used these with several of my small group math students who also have difficulties in reading and comprehending which makes word problems even more challenging. These have been a great resource to help students work through multi-step problems. Thanks!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Margaret S. says “This has been perfect to use for tutoring students who are struggling with two-part word story problems."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Jenna W. says “This was excellent for extra practice in word problems!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Pamela B. says “Great resource for above level learners - used independently and as partner work."
So, why should you go paperless??
★ Paperless resources save time! No standing at the copy machine!
★ All changes you or students make to the resource are automatically saved!
★ Perfect for Chromebooks, IPads, Tablets, and laptops!
★ It is nearly impossible for students to lose their work!
★ Students are engaged while using my interactive digital resources!
★ No more trying to read students' handwriting!
★ No more packing heavy bags home with papers to check!
⭐Follow me for sales, freebies and new resources! All new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours!
⭐More MATH Resources: