Two Step Word Problems - Addition and Subtraction Math Task Cards
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- These math task card activities are great for Distance Learning with Google Classroom! Students will review graphing, multiplication, division, word problems, elapsed time, and more! The best part is that clear directions for teachers are included! Your students will love these fun and engaging mPrice $16.25Original Price $23.00Save $6.75
Are you looking for an easy way for your students to practice two step word problems? These task cards are designed to help students visualize multi step word problems with real world examples. Google Classroom version is provided! These math task cards are great for differentiating math instruction and will provide hands-on, engaging activities for understanding addition and subtraction concepts!
A recording sheet and answer key is provided. The answer key provides the two suggested equations for solving each story problem.
- 24 printable task cards
- 1 printable recording sheet
- 1 printable answer key
- 24 Google Slides Task Cards
- 4 pages of Google Slides Directions
- 12 pages of instructions included for using this digital resource in the top educational apps (Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Schoology, Notability, Nearpod, Canvas, Edmodo, Blackboard, Pic Collage, Padlet, Evernote and Seesaw).
- RTI Math Group
- Special education students
- Math centers
- Help students quiz each other before a test
- Parent volunteers helping struggling students
- Engage early finishers
- Challenge the whole class to complete the card quickly
- Multi-Step: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication
- Graphing: Line Plots, Bar Graphs, Pictographs
- Multiplication & Division Word Problem
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Emily C. says “My students were really struggling with two-step word problems. This was an easy way for us to practice the skill more and didn't require much prep from me, which is always helpful!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Christina Marie says “I hate coming up with word problems to help my students practice reading and analyzing them so this was perfect! Especially since two step word problems are so hard for them! Thank you!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Isabella M. says “This was a very easy way to work on two step word problems. Having them as task cards was helpful and my student liked only seeing one problem at a time. They were well organized and I liked the variety of word problem situations. This was a great resource, highly recommend."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Nicole B. says “My students enjoyed this resource. I was able to differentiate during small group math time with this resource. I had my "high" students working independently on each problem, and then checking in with a partner to check their work. I had my "on level" students working in groups of three on each problem. Then my "low" students were with me working in a small group to complete the problems. It worked out very well for all levels of students."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Lauren L. says “Great resource! I used it with my small group to differentiate during math time."
⭐Follow me for sales, freebies and new resources! All new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours!
⭐More MATH Resources: