Lesson and activities to introduce German students to Two-Way Prepositions.
- Review worksheet and quiz for previously encountered prepositions
- Power Point that introduces students to the Two-Way Prepositions, as well as using them with Accusative vs Dative (with speaking practice included!)
- Wo ist die Katze? speaking activity/game
- 114 Preposition UNO cards with high and low color versions (directions included)
- CLUE game board, pieces and directions (students need to find out WHO killed Mr. Body, WHERE the body was found, and WHAT the murder weapon was - all while practicing these prepositions!)
- Schrei an! game (with directions)
- Preposition Bingo game where students need to identify the correct case for 20 prepositions - includes questions, directions and student worksheet
- Quiz and Study Guide
Parts of this unit assume students have already encountered Accusative, Dative AND Genitive Prepositions - if you have not yet covered Genitive Prepositions, some tweaking may be involved for some activities.