You can celebrate number 2 any time of the year, but this February 2, 2022 or February 22, 2022 makes it even more special! These activities were designed with K-1 in mind. Hats, glasses, crafts, reading, writing, and number concepts are met in this download and easily incorporated into centers.
- Ideas on How to Celebrate Number 2
- I Spy with a Magnifying glass (Primary and Intermediate)
- Find the Pairs
- TWOs-Day Coloring Page
- Write 22 Words
- February 2022 Printable Glasses
- 22 GUMBALLS
- 100 Chart - Fill in the Blank Skip Counting
- Writing Prompts (Primary and Intermediate Lined) If I had $22 and If I had $2
- TWOs-Day Fun Fitness Activities Check-Off
- I Can Count by 2s
- Find all the 2s
- CRAFT - HAT Skip Counting to 22
- CRAFT - Make a 2 Man
- Writing Prompts When I'm 22,
- Mystery Pictures with Answer Keys (number 2 or number 22)
- Mini Book (to, too, two)
- To, Too and Two Fill in the Blank with Answer Key
- Trace the Different Dates
- If I Were 2 Years Old
- Photos of Crafts
Copyright © 2022 Teacher’s Brain
All rights reserved by the author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ First 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!