The Angle Family Album is a fun and engaging way to teach your students all about angles!
Based on the idea of a photo album or scrapbook, students learn about the parts of an angle, different types of angles, how to measure and draw them, as well as how to find unknown angles in this 25-page student booklet. (Each booklet page is half of an 8.5 x 11 in. sheet of paper.)
Click on the PREVIEW
button to take a look at the ENTIRE
The Angle Family Album includes:
• The Angle Family Album cover page
• Table of Contents page (with blank option)
• About the Angle Family (parts of an angle)
• Right Angles
• Acute Angles
• Obtuse Angles
• Straight Angles
• Reflex Angles
• How Angles are Named
• Naming Angles Practice
• How to Measure an Angle
• Measuring Angles Practice
• How to Measure Reflex Angles
• Measuring Reflex Angles Practice
• How to Draw an Angle
• Acute & Obtuse Angle Pictures
• How to Draw Reflex Angles (2 methods-choose which one fits your needs)
• Reflex Relatives (4 pages where students draw reflex angles)
• Identifying Unknown Angles (complementary angles)
The file also comes with:
• A Note to the Teacher (ideas and tips for using the booklet)
• List of Common Core Standards covered by this booklet
• Answer Key
Please Note: Your students will need a protractor to complete many of the pages.
I used this as a booklet but these pages may be easily used in an interactive math notebook.
If you're interested in reading a little bit about how I used it and see a few student samples, you can read my blog post about it here
Questions? Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks so much for stopping by!