12 Chemical Reaction Stations demonstrating IC, CC, DR, SR, D and S reactions!
There are 2 forms of this lab for differentiation for struggling students in Regular or to use for students in Integrated Chemistry Physics.
• List the Evidence – gas, precipitate, heat, light
• Determine the Type- DR, SR, CC, IC, D, S
• Determine the Class – Redox, Acid-Base, Precipitation
Regular Form: Students predict products and balance equation.
ICP Form: Students balance given unbalanced equation.
• Student Lab Sheet
• Student Lab Make-up Sheet for Absent Students
• Student Lab Sheet with Answers in Italics
• Lab Quiz - Use as exit ticket, next day warm-up or quiz
• Lab Quiz Answer Key
• Teaching Tips and Set-up Directions
• Follow-up Problem Based Lab
The Regular Chem Lab is included in Teacher Friendly Chemistry Binder 2 PDF/Word. Consider buying WORD/PDF:
You may also like:
Copyright©Deanna York as Teacher Friendly Chemistry. This product is intended for classroom and personal use only. Posting or distributing Teacher Friendly Chemistry products for public view violates Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).