Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
3.04 MB | 43 pages
Get your students out of their seats and engaged in learning with this fun QR code activity. This assignment can be used in an economics course to reinforce or review content, while allowing students to move around and use technology. Teachers print QR codes and post them around the school or the classroom. Students then work individually or in groups to scan the codes with their smartphones or tablets and complete the assignment. These QR codes come up as plain text, so there is no need for an internet connection. This packet provides QR codes for 23 different questions and gives tips on how best to implement this activity in your classroom.
• Market economy
• Command economy
• Mixed economy
• Traditional economy
• Various aspects of the types of economic systems including the role of producers, consumers, and the government
• Teacher instructions and implementation tips
• Teacher summary with questions, QR codes, and answers
• Full and half-page printable QR codes for posting on walls, etc.
• Student worksheet with place for teachers or students to enter location clues (optional)