Also included in
- These science graphic organizers include a range of physical science topics including transverse waves, magnets, potential energy, simple machines, Newton's laws of motion and more. Plus new doodle notes are being added!What does a growing bundle mean?Purchasing this growing bundle means that you sa$34.99$47.96Save $12.97
- Save over 30% on this bundle of fun activities that will aid students in identifying, defining, and illustrating mechanical energy, kinetic energy, potential energy, electrical energy, radiant energy, chemical energy, elastic energy, nuclear energy, thermal energy, sound energy, and gravitational en$10.99$16.76Save $5.77
- These science graphic organizers include a range of topics from life science, physical science, earth & space science, chemistry, and general science.What does a growing bundle mean?Purchasing this growing bundle means that you save 20% on all current resources in the bundle, any updates to the$259.99$358.82Save $98.83
- If you are looking for a one-stop shop for middle school physical science resources, you came to the right place! This bundle offers a wide range of activities and topics that will make teaching physical science a breeze. I have also included my Scientific Method Doodle Notes as a bonus!What does a$99.99$139.34Save $39.35
This science graphic organizer includes space for students to identify, define, and illustrate: mechanical energy, kinetic energy, potential energy, electrical energy, radiant energy, chemical energy, elastic energy, nuclear energy, thermal energy, sound energy, and gravitational energy.
With what standard does this resource align?
This resource will aid students in moving towards mastery of the Next Generation Science Standard NGSS MS-PS3-2, MS-PS3-3, and MS-PS3-5.
What are doodle notes?
Doodle notes are a visual aid that will increase student concept retention, focus, creativity, and engagement. Students will gain experience in synthesizing information and creating their own tangible connections in their notes.
What do I have to do?
These doodle notes are no prep! Print which version of the doodle notes is most appropriate
for your students (easy differentiation!) and use my provided notes or your own. I have included a PowerPoint slide show that includes the answers to the fill-in-the-blank notes. I have also included a student quiz to easily assess student mastery of the doodle notes content.
How do I use doodle notes?
• Teacher led note taking
• Student led note taking
• Independent research or homework
What is included?
⭐ 1 doodle note with fill-in-the-blank notes and completed illustrations
⭐ 1 doodle note with fill-in-the-blank notes and no illustrations
⭐ 1 doodle note with no notes and completed illustrations
⭐ 1 doodle note with no notes and no illustrations
⭐ 11 PowerPoint slides for the fill-in-the-blank notes
⭐ 1 completed example of the doodle note
⭐ 1 student quiz with teacher key.
Want more Physical Science Doodle Notes?
Save 20% on my Physical Science Doodle Notes
Want even more Doodle Notes?
Save 20% on all my doodle notes with my Science Doodle Notes Growing Bundle
Connect with me
My Blog: www.themorehousemagic.com
Facebook: The Morehouse Magic
"Doodle Notes" is a trademarked term. Used with permission. Please visit www.doodlenotes.org for more information.