I read an activity similiar to this on the Internet which I modified. I used the simulation in my 7/8 social studies class during a unit on culture. The procedure is as follows:
1. Introduce simulation and set groups.
2. Groups read notes and Internet site listed on types of governments.
3. Students complete "General Assembly Questions".
4. Student groups read their questions to the class.
5. Class votes on type of government.
6. Students complete "After General Assembly Questions".
7. Students hand in all questions.