Also included in
- 16 NO PREP Print & Go ELA Lesson Plans & Student Worksheets!! Perfect for distance learning!16 product bundle = over 30% OFFEverything you need to effortlessly and enthusiastically teach 16 English language Arts Lessons to prepare middle and high school students for Common-Core Aligned State$30.00$48.00Save $18.00
Introduce the three types of irony in literature: Dramatic Irony, Verbal Irony and Situational Irony. Everything you need to teach students to define, identify, analyze and write their own literary irony. Perfect for distance learning!
NO PREP Print & Go: Worksheets & Lesson Plan for understanding, identifying and using Dramatic Irony, Verbal Irony and Situational Irony - in a fun & engaging way!! Plus teach the difference between being ironic, facetious and sarcastic.
Enjoy no prep (and editable) irony lesson plan, student worksheets, PowerPoint slides and Google Drive link (Google slides) for a no prep lesson or Google Classroom activity to teach inferencing skills.
The easy-to-follow irony lesson plan, student handouts, PowerPoint and Google Slides cover the following activities for an effortless 45-60+ min lesson:
- Common Core Standards
- Learning Focus
- Do Now/Hook
- Teacher Script
- Mini Lesson
- Guided Practice/Turn & Talks
- Independent Practice #1: Identify/Analyze Provided Examples
- Independent Practice #2: Identify/Analyze Examples from Literature
- Independent Practice #3: Apply/Create/WriteEarly Finisher Activity
- Includes differentiation instructions
- 3 Point Reading Response Rubric for easy grading
- ANSWER KEY
Want ALL 16 ELA Lessons for Only $16? BUY MY 100 PAGE BUNDLE
NEED MORE NO PREP RESOURCES?
NEED MORE NO PREP LESSON PLANS?
NEED TASK CARDS?
BROWSE ALL MY NO PREP RESOURCES