A few notes:
1. Make sure students know the characteristics of the 4 types of poems
used in this circuit/scoot; Free Verse, Humorous, Lyrical, Narrative.
2. Print out resource and hang #1-8 around your room.
3. Students can work independently on this or with a partner.
4. Student read poem, think about the characteristic of each type of
poem, and identify what type they think the poem is.
5. Students record answers on paper and could write down how they
knew the type of poem with text evidence.
6. Students use QR reader to scan the QR code and check their