This colorful, student friendly page is the perfect way for you to introduce the types of questions on the Florida Standards Assessment (FSA) for English Language Arts (ELA). See below for suggested uses.
* Project on a screen to introduce students to the different types of questions.
* Get it enlarged as a poster
* Print out a class set for students to use as they answer practice questions.
* Print out one for each student to keep a a reference for the entire school year!
* Send it home to parents to communicate the expectations for the test.
* Also a terrific guide to use in your Professional Learning Community (PLC) as you write your own questions to prepare your students for testing and beyond!