This product allows students to read and distill information, or assess/review previously taught information comparing sexual and asexual reproduction.
• reading, pictures, and foldable.
• Directions for making the foldable, and information to include.
• Reading that compliments nicely if you want students to practice reading and pulling out information.
• Pictures that can be used to practice (sort the pictures as sexual or asexual reproduction.
This activity can be used:
• At the start of a unit as an introduction to the topics
• As an assessment after students have been taught about types of reproduction.
• Anywhere in between as reinforcement. It can even be used with a sub.
**All pictures, graphics, and artwork in our lessons are either purchased legally for use or are created by Science in the City**
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
This product is included as part of:
You may also be interested in:
Asexual Reproduction Lab
Digestive and Excretory System Foldable and Notes
Skeletal and Muscular System Graphic Organizer
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases.
Also, follow me
and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
★★★ Not a seller yet? Follow this Link
and then leave me a note in my Q&A. I’m glad to help you with tips and strategies that will reduce the TpT learning curve and help you off to a great start!
Science in the City Blog | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook